Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm Back

How's everyone doing? Obviously I've been away for quite some time from the blogging universe. School, traveling, and a wealth of other activities have prevented me from really being able to dedicate the amount of time I would have liked to the articles found within this blog. The articles that I have been writing in the past few months just seemed to feel rushed and shoddy. Rather than taint what I cherish, I decided to give everything a break until things calmed down.

Now here's the good news: things have calmed down and I am happy to say that there are so many things to be excited about.

I've got several articles that I am working on currently and as soon as they're ready I shall post them.

Be on the lookout for several highlights; which include, but are not limited to:

-Mozilla Firefox 4 Beta 1 vs. Safari 5: both claim tons of new features, but which one stands ahead of the pack? This will be a series of entries because Firefox 4 is currently in beta.
-A new iPad review (This one comes with about a month and a half of constant hands on usage)
-Thunderbird (Mozilla's Mail Client) vs. Mail (Apple's Mail Client): Which is better?
-Picasa vs. iPhoto: Google has released an app for OSX, how does it fair against iPhoto?
-Dropbox: Why this wonderful virtual storage utility might singlehandedly change the way we share files, as well as a review.
-Twitter clients for OSX: I'll review several of the most popular Twitter clients for OSX and let you know which one I think is the best.
-How is the internet changing the face of film?
-Late E3 Coverage: Why is Nintendo still the reigning champion of gaming?

Keep your eyes peeled. I'll be posting these articles as soon as I can publish them and of course you can find any and all posted on my Twitter page.

Thanks for being patient, everyone. It's good to be back.

-Palmer

No comments: